Detailed information about NADRA’s Asla Licence Verification in Punjab, Islamabad, can be found here on this page. All manual Asla license holders must obtain a computerized license.
This innovative idea was started by NADRA chairman Tariq Malik in 2023 and is planned to be implemented by next month.
Verification Of Nadra Asla License Online
It was stated in January 2023 that Pakistan faces a variety of types of terrorism based on both internal and external terrorism groups. As a result, the Ministry of Interior needs all arms holder records, as law and order can be controlled easily.
Nadra Arms License Verification Online Punjab, Islamabad details are given below. Weapons are used for protection, and you cannot keep any weapon without a license. Nadra Arms License Verification Online Punjab, Islamabad, makes it easy for you. Details about Nadra Arms License Verification.
Procedure for Ministry of Interior Arms License Verification Punjab, Islamabad
- Complete two applications if you have an individual license for arms
- CNIC card photocopies
- One copy of Retainer CNIC
- Photograph of Retainer 2
- One old license copy
- CNIC original card required for proceeding
Procedure for Companies Arm Licence Computerized ID card
- Complete 2 applications
- Registration is required for one arm
- CNIC card copies for CEO, all employees
- The form must include the company logo
How To Submit Asla Licence Verification Online 2023?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to Nadra Arms License Verification Online Punjab, Islamabad. This page explains the online verification of arms licenses. Without a license, you will violate the law.
- The NADRA office will receive one form
- The NADRA officer returns the second form with your old Asla Manual Licence
- All proceeding fees must be submitted after all documents have been verified
- Computerized licenses require the original ID card and receipt of form submission
- Please visit this website’s main home page if you want other NADRA product details