Students who desire to study an undergraduate five-year LLB program from Pakistan’s public or private HEC-recognized institutions will benefit from this news. Law Admission HEC Lat test registration 2023 is being conducted in major cities by the Higher Education Commission.
It determines whether a student wants to pursue a career in law as a lawyer, consultant, judge, attorney, or prosecutor. Online applications for the LAT test are due by 10 January 2023.
hec lat test date 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed HSSC/inter or an equivalent qualification.
- HSSC/inter candidates awaiting results are also welcome.
How to Apply for HEC Lat test Registration 2023
- Online applications for LAT can be made at: http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Register and complete your profile by clicking “My Profile.”
- Candidates can apply online for LAT by clicking “Law Admission Test” from the online portal’s left-hand menu panel.
- Pay the LAT test fee and complete your LAT application.
- Pay the non-refundable LAT test fee of Rs. 1,250/- online or in person at any HBL branch.
- Account number: 17427900133401
- Account title: Higher Education Commission for LAT candidates.
- If the candidate wishes to pay the LAT fee by hand, You can download the fee challan from ETC’s online registration portal, and after payment, You should upload the scanned copy of the fee challan.
- LAT test applications can then be submitted successfully.