Applicants who submitted NADRA CNIC applications and wished to track their ID cards, then you are on the right page. NADRA ID status 2023 is easy to check using these two methods. Check NADRA ID card tracking status online 2023 by reading this complete guide.
NADRA has introduced a new online and SMS-based service to track different identity documents. These services allow people to check the status of their applications for documents like (CNICs, FRCs, and CRCs).
2 Methods Use for Tracking NADRA ID Card Status in 2023
Here are the two easiest ways to check the status of your CNIC:
- By SMS, you can check the status of your NADRA CNIC card
- Monitoring the status of your NADRA ID card online
For your convenience, let’s discuss both procedures one by one.
1. How To Check NADRA ID Card Tracking Status By SMS 2023
Most NADRA projects now use SMS-based services. As a result, people can obtain all the information they need without leaving their homes. For more details, read the following instructions.
- Launch the mobile messaging app on your device.
- The tracking ID for your application should be entered and sent to 8400.
- A CNIC application status message will be sent to you by NADRA.
2. How To Check Online NADRA CNIC Card Status 2023
A NADRA account is required to use this method. So, if you already have a portal account, fantastic!
- Use the Pak Identity portal to access your account.
- Enter your credentials to access your account.
- Then, accept the NADRA terms and conditions.
- A CNIC/NICOP option will appear on the following screen.
- If you would like to check the status of your application, please click on “apply now.”
- Located in the top-left corner of your screen is the “Existing Applications” option.
- Select it by clicking on it.
- Finally, click the “Tracking ID” link to check your CNIC application status.
How To Check NADRA Online Tracking ID 2023
NICOP and POC holders can also check the status of their application using the method below.
- Navigate to the official website of NADRA.
- Click on “Check Status” after you have opened the above-provided website link.
- In the field provided, enter the Form Number / Receipt Number / CNIC number.
- Once the card type has been selected (NICOP or POC), click on Next.
- Step two involves entering the captcha code in the given field.
- Finally, click “check status” to receive the latest update regarding your application for a NADRA ID card.
Here are the two easiest methods of tracking NADRA ID cards in 2023. I hope you have found this guide to be helpful. Please feel free to share it if you find it useful!