The PEEF Scholarships 2023 program is for Minority Students pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or master’s degree. The Punjab Endowment Fund (PEEF) scholarship program is designed to motivate talented and needy students to pursue further education.
Punjab Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship 2023
The Government of Punjab has announced the Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023 for HSSC and Bachelor students. Find more information about the PEEF scholarship for intermediate students in 2023 here.
PEEF Scholarships 2023-2024 Form for Graduate Students
A scholarship opportunity was advertised by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF on the Special Education quota for students pursuing intermediate and graduate degrees.
PEEF Special Quota scholarship applications must be received by 19 April 2023. The PEEF Scholarship is awarded to students who have graduated from high school, intermediate school, or college in 2023.
PEEF Scholarships 2023 for Inter, Graduate & Masters Degree for Minority Students
PEEF Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Students
Passed any annual exams offered in Punjab in the last three years with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA. Applicants for PEEF Master’s scholarships are eligible to enroll in spring/fall sessions and morning/afternoon/evening sessions.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 for Minorities (Special Quota) Details
For intermediate, graduation, and master’s students, get the details of the PEEF scholarship 2023-24 here.
|Quota||Special Education Quota|
|Organization||Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)|
|Last date to Apply||19 April 2023|
Eligibility Criteria For PEEF Scholarship 2023-2024
- A student belonging to a minority religious group.
- Special children.
- Those whose parents died in terrorist attacks.
- Government employees’ children (BPS 1-4).
- In Punjab, students enrolled in public or private institutions.
- Regular students must be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 60% marks in matriculation and intermediate are required.
- Applicants must have a Punjab domicile.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 For Intermediate and Graduation Level
- Candidates must have completed the Matic/intermediate degree from BISE or FBISE with a minimum 60% grade point average.
- PEEF Scholarships are only available to institutions in the Punjab region that are federally funded.
- The parent’s income should be less than or equal to Rs 35,000.
- Regular admission is required for applicants seeking an intermediate or graduate degree.
PEEF Scholarship Form 2023-24 for Master’s Level
- Students who pass the Punjab Institutes in 2020/2021/2022 with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Universities that are PEEF Partners must accept applicants.
- A parent’s income should be at least Rs 40,000.
- Master’s students cannot receive any other scholarship.
How To Apply PEEF Scholarship 2023 For Undergraduate Online?
- Visit peef.org.pk/cmms to download the application form
- Fill all requirements & send it given address mention in the form
- Applicants after the due date will not be accepted
- Moreover, the committee will not accept incomplete applications.
- So, go through and proofread before you send it.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Student Portal (www.peef.org.pk)
A scholarship application form can be downloaded from PEEF’s website, filled out with the required documents, and sent to PEEF Link Wahad Road, Lahore 54600/- All scholarship applications must be submitted to PEEF by the deadline.
PEEF Scholarship Contact Address Phone Number
- Address: PEEF Office, Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road Lahore.
- Phone: (92) 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF)
- Fax: (92) 42 35963519.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.peef.org.pk