Pakistan Science Foundation PSF has announced PSF Scholarship 2022 worth 15000 per month for 500 talented students. In addition, there is an opportunity for 500 students to chose under the Development Project Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
There will be 500 scholarship recipients under this scheme. Below detailed eligibility criteria for the STSF Program 2023 for Matric passed students.
500 PSF Scholarships 2022 of 15000 For Talented Students
Selected students will receive handsome monthly scholarships when pursuing Science Subjects studies. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the PSF Scholarship for Matric 2023’s eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Candidates must be pure government sector students who passed 10th/SSC/Matric in 2022.
- Physicists, chemists, mathematicians, and doctors earned at least 60% overall
- 70% in four science subjects.
- Student’s Matric/SSC result card, CNIC/B-Form, and domicile certificate.
- The student’s domicile may be required if it is unavailable.
PSF Scholarship 2022 for Matric Application Form (6th Batch)
The STFS PC-I excludes private, semi-government, and other types of schools.
Advantages Of STFS Scholarships for Matric Students 2022
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000 for selected students.
- Selected students may visit S&T organisations, universities, and labs.
- During the F.Sc., research under professors’ guidance.
Science Talent Farming 2023 Selection Criteria
- Based on eligibility criteria, students will be shortlisted based on their marks.
- A written test (Science Aptitude Test) with I.Q.
- The test will be conducted during the interview process.
- You must present innovative ideas in an interview.
How To Apply Online For PSF Scholarship For Matric 2022?
- NTS’s official site (www.nts.org.pk) is the only place to submit online applications.
- ILink 1Bill Participants, ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Paisa, JazzCash, and TCS Express counters accept cash/Deposit Slips or ATMs.
- With your online application, please submit these documents:
- Copy of the result card from the SSC or matriculation.
- Copy of CNIC-B.
- Domicile attested, but father’s domicile is acceptable only for the test.
- Photographs of two recent passports.
- Test fee deposit slip in favor of NTS.
- A deposit slip in the amount of Rs. 500.
- Closing date is the last day for applications.
- NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation Project), Sector H-8/1, Plot 96, Street 04, Islamabad, should receive all applications.
- Applications must be received by December 23, 2022.
- Tests and interviews are not eligible for TA/DA.
An advertisement for 500 PSF scholarship 2022 recipients