Job opportunity by a State Bank of Pakistan. In the advertisement, Vacancies are vacant for candidates for posting in the State Bank of Pakistan. These posts are for intelligent, Competent, diligent candidates.
Candidates who fulfill the below eligibility can submit their applications. Eligibility criteria include qualifications and experience for Bank duties specified in the further jobs description given in the following link.
State Bank Of Pakistan (SBP) Jobs
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank, is looking for talented and energetic candidates for the following positions in the Legal Services Department, based in Karachi.
LLB from HEC-recognized institutions or from a reputable foreign university
Maximum 32 years, as of the last date to submit an application. Relaxation may be allowed in case of additional relevant experience.
Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field/ legal affairs. Incumbents must be fully conversant with drawing up and reviewing contracts, negotiations, and notifications relating to autonomous bodies like SBP and analyzing, interpreting, and formulating opinions on points of law.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of records and information
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
How to Apply for SBP Job 2023
- Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their job applications online at https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/status.asp.
- The system-generated application form may be shared through surface mail addressed to Mr. Rahat Umar, Deputy Director, Resource Management, HRD, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi with the applied position written on the top right of the envelope.
- The last date for application submission is , 2023.
- Applications, which are not in accordance with defined requirements in the advertisement, will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.